HomeSitemapKey Personnel
Frequently Asked Ouestions
How to constitute a new Municipality?
How to include a new area within an existing Municipality?
How to get Certificate of Enlistment of Profession, Trade and Calling (locally known as Trade License) from a Municipality?
What are the criteria of a site for construction of a building in a municipal area?
How to get a Building Plan passed by the Municipality?
What is to be done for addition / alteration or repairing of a building?
What shall be the minimum required open spaces to be kept for construction of a building in a municipal area?
What is FAR, and what FAR is admissible in construction of a building?
For increasing height of a building what criteria shall be considered?
How a construction on an existing building shall be done?
What procedure shall be followed for display of advertisement?
Proceeding for getting Birth Certificates
Copyright © Department of Municipal Affairs, Govt. of West Bengal
Site best viewed in Internet Explorer 6.0 or above in 1024 x 768 resolution
Site Developed & Maintenance by Telmac